If you haven’t already noticed, baking is a hobby of mine; hence the numerous sweet posts on this blog.
I know others may argue but, to me, there is something so satisfying, yet so sinful, about creating desserts. Frankily, I just can’t imagine a world without sugar. Sugar and I go hand in hand.
A big cookie, a brownie, a blondie. Call it what you like, but just know that this dessert is dreamy and delectable. You won’t be disappointed.
Peanut Butter Blondies
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter(not natural PB–I used Jiff)
- 1/3 cup softened butter(yes, used the REAL thing)
- 2/3 granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Pamela’s All Purpose Baking Mix
- a handful of chocolate chips(optional)
1) Preheat oven to 350 and grease 9×9 or 9inch round baking pan
2) Cream PB and butter. Gradually blend in the sugars, eggs and vanilla; mix until fluffy
3) Add flour until well blended
4) Bake for 35-45 min. or until done. If your oven is anything like mine it may take closer to an hour)
NOTE: For all of my non-gluten free readers, if you’re interested in whipping up a batch…..all you have to do is substitute AP flour for the Pamela’s.
Source: Erin’s Kitchen
From my sugar world to yours,
P.S. We had a wonderful vacation to California. What a beautiful state. Nothing beats spending time with family, visiting LegoLand and the San Diego Zoo. I sincerely miss the weather. Why can’t Houston have hot(no humidity) days and cool nights? It doesn’t seem that hard.
The focus is now on back to school. Hard to believe I’ll have one in kindergarten. Any other kindergarten mothers out there? I may need your support. 🙂
Filed under: Uncategorized |