WoW! Nothing like a LARGE picture of myself 🙂 .
I guess the saying holds true that everything is bigger in Texas. HA.
Personally, I’m not really into the whole, share every aspect of your life part of blogging but I must admit that I like to see a snapshot of the blogger’s world. Not in a creepy sense by any means, just a simple photo that puts a visual to the writer’s posts, their recipes, etc.
With those thoughts in mind and in response to a tag by, Gluten Free Mom , I present 7 things you may not know about me.
A slight glimpse into my world….
1) I was born in Delaware, OH. Raised in Chapel Hill, NC. Lived in Raleigh, NC; Blacksburg, VA; Hyde Park, NY. Currently call Houston, TX home.
2) I’m a care counselor @ United Behavioral Health by day and a mommy/wife/blogger/baker/house-cleaner, etc. by night & weekend.
3) I took 7+ years of Spanish in school, I’m married to a fluent Spanish speaker and I still can’t speak the language.
4) I’m the only one in my family known to have Celiac Disease.
5) Angel(my husband) and I had an at-home cake business for 4 years which we closed after my Celiac diagnosis.
6) I’m a morning person 100% and I’ve recently discovered that AM physical activity is the key to my exercise consistancy.
7) Some things I can’t live without: jeans, “something sweet after dinner”, Mary Kay skin care products, George Strait, my family, laughter, sarcasm.
I’m going to break the tagging rules a bit and not specifically tag certain people/blogs. If you decide to post 7 things about you, I would LUV it. And…let me know so I can read your tidbits :).
Filed under: Uncategorized | 8 Comments »